Our members make up Real Estate Institutes (REIs) across states and territories, 80% of all Australian real estate businesses and agents are represented.
REIs support real estate agents in their state and region with tailored information, products and resources, that lead to greater industry standards and ensure a professional service for the public.
This includes the script Code of Conduct and Rules of Practice, that REI membership requires. These are professional standards that set Institute members apart from other real estate agents.
Affiliate your business with REIA.
Affiliate and business membership includes:
- Receive as-it-happens advocacy alerts for changes to Federal policy and legislation as it affects your business
- VIP participation in Real Estate Roundtables with Federal government leaders (3 times per year)
- Annual dinner with Federal Minister for Housing where travel permits
- Invitations to Parliamentary Friendship Group for Better Cities cocktail receptions
- Quarterly briefing and policy priority consultation from REIA CEO and President to executive team
- Participation in developing a new Strategic Policy Agenda through 1:1 interviews
- Logo placement and cross promotion via REIA digital channels if desired
- Corporate council and political liaison on business specific issues on an as needs basis via the REIA CEO
- Input into policy research papers and submissions as it affects your business
- Use of office space in Real Estate House (hot desk and boardroom) as needed in Canberra
- Option of Board level participation for eligible businesses
For more information contact email@example.com