The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) maintains a strong relationship with Federal Government, bureaucrats and the media, through formal and informal lobbying and the release of policy statements and research on a range of property, taxation and economic issues. The institute continues to identify, formulate, encourage and promote public policies that contribute to an economic and political environment favourable to the real estate profession and small business generally.
REIA regularly makes submissions to government on a range of issues likely to impact real estate practice and the property market. It also responds to discussion papers released by government.
- Debunking the negative gearing myths
- Pre Budget Submission 16/17
- Industry Skills Fund
- REIA Murray Inquiry Interim Report
- REIA Vet Standards Submission
- REIA Foreign Investment Submission
- REIA Submission Senate Inquiry into Affordable Housing
- REIA Submission to the Productivity Commission re Geographic Mobility Report