The Real Estate Institute of Australia (REIA) maintains a strong relationship with Federal Government, bureaucrats and the media, through formal and informal lobbying and the release of policy statements and research on a range of property, taxation and economic issues. The institute continues to identify, formulate, encourage and promote public policies that contribute to an economic and political environment favourable to the real estate profession and small business generally.
REIA regularly makes submissions to government on a range of issues likely to impact real estate practice and the property market. It also responds to discussion papers released by government.
- REIA Submission on Foreign Investment Reform (Protecting Australia’s National Security) Bill 2020
- REIA Pre-Budget Submission - October 2020-2021 Budget
- REIA Submission to the Treasury’s Coronavirus Business Liaison Unit – June 2020
- REIA Pre Budget Submission - 2020/21 - December 2019
- REIA Submission to the Treasury’s Consultation on the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation Investment Mandate (First Home Loan Deposit Scheme) November 2019
- REIA Pre Budget Submission – 2019/20 – January 2019
- REIA Submission to the ASQA Discussion Paper on Training Product Reform – March 2018
- REIA Submission to the ASQA Review of Unduly Short Training Courses Discussion Paper – March 2018
- REIA Submission to the Review of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator ACT 2011 – August 2017