REIA Reports Subscription – HAR
From: $120.00 $120.00 for 6 months
The Adelaide Bank/REIA Housing Affordability Report is a quarterly report which provides timely and authoritative information on the level of housing affordability in Australia and its States and Territories, including the proportion of the median family income required to meet average monthly loan repayments across Australia as well as income data and data on borrowings.
The Adelaide Bank Housing Affordability Report is recognised as the most authoritative indicator of Australian housing affordability currently available.
To ensure an accurate profile of housing affordability nationwide, the Adelaide Bank Housing Affordability Report incorporates data from all major lending institutions, the Australian Bureau of Statistics and Cannex Ltd.
Median weekly family income figures are based on ABS Family Income Surveys, and are updated from ABS Average Weekly Earnings data. The Adelaide Bank Housing Affordability Report contains the following information for Australia and each of the states and territories:
- Proportion of family income devoted to meeting average loan repayments
- Proportion of family income devoted to meet median rent repayments
- Comparison of movements in rents and CPI
- Median weekly family income
- Average monthly loan repayments
- Average loan
- Total number of loans
- Average loan, standard variable interest rate and fixed interest rate figures for banks, building societies and other lenders.
- Home loan affordability indicator
RELEASE DATES FOR THE 2017 REPORTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Adelaide Bank / REIA Housing Affordability Report
December quarter 2016 – Wednesday 2 March 2017
March Quarter 2017 – Wednesday 1 June 2017
June quarter 2017 – Wednesday 7 September 2017
September quarter 2017 – Wednesday 7 December 2017
For more information on Adelaide Bank, click here.
6 months ($120), 1 year ($180)